Minister Felicia is bringing together a powerhouse lineup of Upper East Ghana’s top gospel artists for what promises to be a night of miracles and breakthrough. If you are on the fence about attending the December 1st gospel concert at Hotel Amazin in Zebilla, here are 5 compelling reasons why you must be present:
1. The anointed lineup. Minister Felicia headlines along with Minister Seth Praise, Minister Edwina, Reverend Philip Azumah, and Prophet David Rauf. With this much anointing in one place, expect powerful ministry that lifts you to new heights.
2. Night of miracles. The theme is “Beauty for Ashes from Isaiah 61:3.” Come expecting restoration and a exchange of beauty where there once was only ashes. Broken dreams will come alive!
3. Intimate venue. Hotel Amazin offers an intimate setting where you can get up close with the ministers. The anointing can easily flow.
4. Breakthrough atmosphere. As each artist ministers in their gifting, faith will be stirred and a breakthrough atmosphere created. Receive everything God wants to give!
5. Community impact. Support gospel music that changes lives in Northern Ghana. Be part of the movement God is starting through Minister Felicia.
This is a night full of life-changing potential you don’t want to miss. Clear your calendar and get your ticket today for the December 1st concert at 7 PM sharp. With anointed music and ministry in an atmosphere charged with breakthrough miracles, your destiny will never be the same!.